Food & Drink
The Canary Islands: lots of us have been there, but most of us have probably come back having tried very little of the native cuisine with the exception of those lovely little salty potatoes. You can remedy that at the Cliff Townhouse on St Stephen’s Green in Dublin next Friday, April 20, when chef Sean Smith, whose wife comes from Gran Canaria, will be cooking a special dinner to preview Spanish Wine Week.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive