More accountability, more diversity: Regulator's verdict on bank culture
The Behaviour and Culture Report, which covered AIB, Bank of Ireland, Permanent TSB, Ulster Bank and KBC Ireland, found that all five banks have 'a distance to travel' in order to develop a consumer-focused organisational culture
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive