Numbers don’t tell full tale of tracker fiasco
There should be no surprise that the Central Bank has, yet again, uncovered more customers who were impacted by the tracker mortgage fiasco. After all, it is now patently obvious that the banks have consistently sought to downplay this shameful episode, denying, obfuscating and consistently blurring lines over potential victims.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive