Print across oceans
A smarter and more transparent service is the Ergo promise as it takes its offering outside of Ireland
Ergo has been a pioneer in managed print services in Ireland, landing Microsoft as a customer over a decade ago and setting an example of how the model could work. Jason Quinn, technical solutions manager at Ergo, will tell you that the same appetite for innovation and growth is still driving the company’s managed print business. With recently opened offices in Britain and the US for a standalone division called Ergo IDS (Intelligent Document Solutions), it’s hard to argue with him.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.