NTMA move exposes 'rent or buy' dilemma for state agencies
Members of the Dáil’s Public Accounts committee like Independent TD Catherine Connolly want to question the Office of Public Works about the a ‘rent rather than buy’ policy when it comes to new headquarters for state agencies and departments
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive