BBQ Special: Top 20 summer sizzlers
Tomás Clancy picks his top 20 wines to make the barbecue go with a swing
There is little need for airline tickets or time machines when you have the flame, smoke, melting sizzling meat and scorching vegetables that make up an Irish barbecue in full flow. We are back, back where we always should have been: eating, drinking, talking and staying outdoors.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive