Fortify yourself for autumn
Between Brexit, new blends and continued popularity, port wines and sherry are enjoying an upsurge in sales
Despite almost two decades of being told that fortified wines are a thing of the past, the thirst, interest and passion for them is as strong as ever. There are even signs of a significant upswing in pre-sales of vintage port for the soon to be released 2016 vintage.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive