About the rabbits
A couple of little bunnies were a surprise for the kids at Easter - and what happened next was a surprise for Aileen Hickie
Whatever about getting a dog for Christmas – not recommended by the experts – I can confidently suggest that you should not get an Easter Bunny. I don’t mean a chocolate one, but the real thing: the white, cute, fluffy bundle of . . . sheer torment.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive