Viridian to close Dublin power plants
Viridian, the Northern Ireland energy company, has said it is still planning on closing its two power plants in Huntstown in Dublin in October and has set aside £125 million (€140 million) to cover the cost of the closure.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive