Ulster Bank plans to sell off 6,500 home loans
The bank’s non-performing loans currently total 17 per cent of its overall loans and, along with other lenders, it is under pressure from regulators to slash this figure to about 5 per cent over the next couple of years
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive