Ulster Bank offloads 5,000 home loans to Cerberus
The bank has agreed to sell a €1.4 billion portfolio to the US investment fund
Ulster Bank has sold more than 5,000 home and buy-to-let loans to a vulture fund in the latest distressed portfolio sale.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive