Permanent TSB sells Project Glas loans for €1.3 billion
Permanent TSB, along with other banks, has been under pressure from regulators to reduce the level of non-performing loans (NPLs) on its books. The bank says this sale will cut that ratio from 25 per cent to 16 per cent
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive