Stephen Kinsella on Banking culture
No doubt there are more scandals to come, largely consequence-free for the individuals found culpable. Banks, put simply, are crisis-generating institutions. No bank has been scandal-free. Trackers? They knew what they were doing. They did it anyway.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive