Ronan, Kavanagh 'not investing in Bray Wanderers'
The club, chaired by its main investor, Gerry Mulvey, said in budget documents prepared for its licence application that Mulvey, Kavanagh and Ronan would invest a combined €750,000 into Milway Dawn, the company that owns most of the club
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive