Profit & Loss special
So, which companies are making money? And which companies are not?
Shay Murtagh Precast, a concrete firm, saw its sales rise from €33.2 million in 2016 to €45.7 million in 2017, though its pre-tax profits inched down from €4.39 million to €4.28 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive