Profit and Loss: Liffey Mills, Louise Stokes, Brody Sweeney and PJ Rigney
Which Irish companies were up and which were down this week?
Agricultural feed company Labtop, the owner of the Liffey Mills business, saw its revenues drop slightly in 2016, pushing its profits down from €2.2 million to €1.9 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive