A match made in Heaven for Irish whiskey
US spirit firm invests $5m in Carolans
US spirit company Heaven Hill has invested $5 million in Carolans Irish Cream since acquiring the brand, along with Irish Mist Whiskey, from Campari last year for €141.7 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive