Kennedy’s of Westland Row gets fresh lease of life
The Irish-American family which acquired the historic Dublin pub Kennedy’s out of receivership in 2016 has spent almost €300,000 on a refurbishment programme that has included opening a new cocktail bar.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive