Johnston Press group’s last Irish remnants are set for liquidation
Scottish group will have deficit of €116 million after once boasting a string of top regional titles; its 14 Irish papers were eventually sold to Iconic Newspapers for massive haircut of €9 million
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive