Irish fashion brand steps boldly out to Europe
Fee G has won new business in Britain and Spain, and plans to expand further on the continent
The Irish fashion brand Fee G has secured new listings with two British department stores, and has also begun selling to stockists in Spain. Fiona Heaney, who set the company up in 2003, said growing her export business would be her main focus for this year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.