Dublin-based creative agency Boys + Girls has invested in communications tool The Bot Platform. The platform allows agencies and businesses to build bots, which are automated communications, on Messenger and Workplace by Facebook. Companies including BBC, Sony Music, Red Bull, Samsung, and Johnson & Johnson use The Bot Platform to communicate with large audiences. Patrick Meade, partner and managing director of Boys + Girls, said it was virtually impossible for a successful creative and marketing programme not to feature bots as an essential component.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.