Grafton, ICG and Total Produce H1 results - the key points
All three companies reported an increase in first-half earnings
Building materials group Grafton, shipping company Irish Continental Group and fresh produce firm Total Produce issued first-half results this morning with all three reporting increased profitability. Here are the key points in their statements:
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive