Gillian Nelis on Business
The country’s largest ever incentive travel event featured 62 chefs – and Christina Aguilera as entertainment
Do you get stressed at the prospect of cooking a dinner party for four? Then spare a thought for Eunice Power, the chef tasked with feeding 2,240 people in the 3Arena in Dublin last Wednesday at what is believed to be the largest incentive travel event ever to take place in Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.