Fiach Mac Conghail: Published: August 3, 2014
Back in the days when WB Yeats was involved in running the Abbey, he would often turn up unexpectedly to productions in the original theatre. Ten minutes into a play, Yeats’s large-domed head would appear in the stairwell. His gaze would sweep across the audience as if he were contemplating in satisfaction the scene before him.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.