Dublin e-commerce firm sold for initial $119m
Ascential, a global business-to-business media company, acquired Dublin business Clavis Insight late last week
Clavis Insight, the Dublin e-commerce company, has been sold for an initial $119 million, a deal that could ultimately rise to a whopping $219 million if certain targets are hit.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.