British firm Cicero to relocate in Dublin
Robert O’Reilly – former special adviser to the last two British ambassadors to Ireland – will lead the Dublin office
As Brexit approaches, many companies in Britain are looking for a location in the EU to continue their work. One of these, the British communications firm Cicero Group, has chosen Dublin as a location for a new office.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.