Boyle to appeal ruling halting mobile licence challenge
Tony Boyle, the businessman who has challenged the awarding of the state’s second mobile phone licence to telecoms tycoon Denis O’Brien, is eyeing an appeal to a High Court decision to halt his legal action on the matter.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.