Big shows keep docklands venue humming, but Brexit a worry
The Bord Gáis Energy Theatre filled a Broadway-shaped gap in Dublin, says its general manager Stephen Faloon. And the roaring success of Les Mis, among other big productions, shows it’s hitting the mark
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive