150,000 new cars set to be registered in 2016
Strong '161' plate pre-orders have given industry belief in continued resurgence
Around 150,000 new cars will be registered in Ireland in 2016, representing a 20 per cent increase year-on-year, according to senior industry figures.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.