The business of influence
In the past five years, influencer marketing has grown from being worth an estimated $500 million to approximately $5 billion. With such large-scale growth, Amanda Connolly looks at whether the industry is at saturation point or are there still opportunities for businesses to capitalise on?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.