Google announces Adopt a Startup line-up
Fifteen Irish start-ups received a welcome boost from Google last month after being accepted on to Google’s Adopt a Start-up Programme. They will now have the opportunity to work closely with Google executives and identify how they can more quickly scale their businesses for growth, both in Ireland and internationally. Previous alumni who have gone on to expand into global markets include FoodCloud, Jobbio, Beats Medical and CoderDoJo.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.