Posters have ceased to matter; now they only pollute our views and our life
The past referendum pointed to a lot of important matters directly related to what was happening around it. As with every political action, however, there were unexpected learnings along the way that we, as a people, can use.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive