Residential auctions see nearly €24 million worth of activity
Brisk bidding on a Dublin 7 unit near the new Luas line drove its price €190,000 over the estimate
Recent property auctions saw as many as 174 properties sold online and in public. Both BidX1 and I-Am Sold hosted online auctions which defied the Beast from the East by offering property buyers the opportunity to bid online without having to wade through snow.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive