Pluck’s of Kilmacanogue comes to market with planning permission
Set on an acre of land, the property is beside Junction 8 of the N11
Another high-profile pub and restaurant – particularly familiar to commuters between Wicklow and Dublin – to come to market is Pluck’s of Kilmacanogue, which is for sale through Lisney with a guide price of €2.25 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive