MHL buys Powerscourt Hotel for more than €50 million
The MHL Hotel Collection recently agreed to acquire the five-star Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa in Co Wicklow from Sugarloaf Investments (a consortium comprising Midwest Holding, Tetrarch Capital and Brehon Capital Partners) for a sum said to be in excess of €50 million. The transaction is subject to approval from the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.