Brass beds and all things beautiful at Mealy’s
Headline furniture in Mealy’s two-day sale starts with a Victorian yew-wood and marquetry Killarney table, the circular top decorated with shamrocks, roses and thistles (€8,000-€12,000). Two outstanding continental highlights are an elegant French marquetry and parquetry centre table inlaid with musical trophies and foliage (€3,500-€4,000), and a late 17th, early 18th century Dutch walnut and brass-mounted cupboard on chest (€3,500-€5,500).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.