Adams to Foster: quit or we bring down the executive
Adams warns his party will collapse power-sharing unless Foster changes her position
Sinn Féin president Gerry Adams has ratcheted up pressure on the North’s First Minister Arlene Foster saying Sinn Féin will collapse the power-sharing executive within days if Foster does not step aside over a botched green energy scheme.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive