Kevin Meagher: Theresa May’s DUP love-in won’t last
For May and Foster it makes sense to keep their arrangement low key
I vividly recall the early hours following the 2010 British general election. I was sitting in Shaun Woodward’s constituency office in St Helens slumped in a broken swivel chair, trying to get someone else’s computer to boot up so I could run the rule over the DUP’s manifesto.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive