Turley: slash Ireland’s CO2 emissions with ethanol
l Cartrawler founder tells minister that the petrol additive is a painless way to take action on climate change
Mark Turley, the co-founder of Cartrawler who now runs a huge ethanol business in Hungary, has contacted the Minister for the Environment Richard Bruton with what he said is an “overnight” way to slash Ireland’s carbon emissions.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.