The Wicklow way
Last week was a red-letter week for Wicklow musician and songwriter Andrew Hozier-Byrne. No sooner had his second album, Wasteland, Baby!, gone straight in at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart (in achieving this, he joins a list of Irish acts that includes Sinead O’Connor, U2 and Niall Horan), than it was announced he is one of the marquee headlining acts at this year’s Electric Picnic.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.