Siptu angry over DAA staff survey on pay deal
Officials warn that a move by company to put suggestion boxes in breakrooms is unacceptable
Trade union Siptu reacted angrily after the Dublin Airport Authority (DAA) said it would run an anonymous staff survey in response to a productivity and pay deal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.