How Russian firms funnelled €100bn through Dublin
125 Russian-linked companies raise €103 billion through IFSC; some entities linked to embargoed and sanctioned companies
More than €100 billion has been funnelled through the IFSC to Russian companies since 2007, including entities linked to major state-backed companies and individuals, some of which are the subject of European sanctions.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.