Planning body rejects effort to keep Player site off levy register
The site, on the footprint of the former Player Wills cigarette factory in Dolphin’s Barn, is considered one of the most important housing sites in the capital. Debts relating to the site were transferred to Nama during the recession
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive