Irish embassy lobbied to combat Aughinish Alumina sanctions
An American lobbying firm acting for the parent of the Aughinish Alumina plant in Limerick sought the assistance of the Irish embassy in Washington in a bid to remove the company from a list of Russian entities faced with US sanctions.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive