IDA fighting to win ‘hundreds’ of new Brexit jobs for Ireland
IDA's Kieran Donoghue expects a number of companies to pick Dublin as their new EU base in a matter of months
The IDA is in talks with a number of investment banks, asset managers, brokers and trading firms about locating hundreds of new jobs to Ireland ahead of Brexit.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.