‘Granny flat grant’ group distances itself from Independent Alliance
A Dermot Bannon-endorsed not-for-profit, which led the proof-of-concept pilot for the ‘granny flat grant’, immediately distanced itself from the Independent Alliance when the political group floated their pre-budget plan to incentivise elderly homeowners to downsize.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.