Gone with the wind: Two Gaelectric bosses surrender equity to shareholders
Two of the renewable energy company’s founders move to improve the payout to shareholders
Two of the main shareholders in Gaelectric, the Irish renewable energy company that is currently selling off its final assets, have agreed to hand over a portion of their equity to other shareholders and return cash to the business, in an attempt to lessen the pain inflicted on burned rank-and-file shareholders.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.