'There was effectively no competition'
In the 1980s, Irish newspapers gave little space to business stories. The arrival of The Sunday Business Post in 1989 changed all that. Frank Fitzgibbon, one of its founders, tells Tom Lyons how the new business paper revolutionised the industry
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive