Drinking in pubs is good for you, says Lord Iveagh in attack on cheap drink
The Earl of Iveagh, a descendant of Arthur Guinness, has hit out at discount supermarket alcohol, which he said was leading to people “drinking themselves silly”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive