BoI’s McDonagh takes her show on the road
Chief executive hits the right notes at capital markets day in London. All she has to do now is deliver on her plans
For months, Bank of Ireland had held out its capital markets day as the signature event of the brief tenure of chief executive Francesca McDonagh. It was billed as the event that would mark her transformation of the bank, and crucially for investors it would be about expansion following years of retrenchment caused by the financial crisis.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.